Friday, April 16, 2021

Moving Day

Last night, I put on the pm3 headphones to lull me to sleep, but they shut off shortly due to low battery. That puzzled me because I haven't used them since I charged them up. I slept and woke numerous times due to hot flashes. Then, around 6am, I started to get cold.

I got up around 8. I checked all living things for moisture and I added water where needed. I swept up juvenile gnats and wondered if they would ever be gone. If even one reaches adulthood, it can lay 300 eggs.

I listened to a video on intuition. I read about Ebola seen in Africa recently. 1000 people from all over the world report sleeplessness and other symptoms after over 100 satellites were launched in March. You can deter pests with peppermint oil in small spray bottle, sprayed around pots and garden edges.

I made and ate breakfast. I watched The Highwire: Rachel Maddow expounded upon getting vaccine for others. A bunch of somewhat famous people wished Del a happy birthday, "J&J" delivery was paused because of 7 cases of blood clots, yet over 2000 deaths have been reported for the other two vaccines.

I called Faye, thinking she was in the hospital with Dad. But he was at Laurels of Bon Air in quarentine. He is not allowed visitors for two weeks. Faye was at his house looking for labeled clothing and paperwork. She said he was alert this morning and more relaxed than usual. While she was talking to the doctor, Dad grabbed an Ensure and sipped on it. I watched videos and read articles and did puzzles to while away the rainy afternoon. It is a very rare event. I took pics of a stuff egg and posted it as the class project to the Dugway facebook page for this Saturday. The rain quit so I went outside. There was a very large box on the porch so I left it for Chris to bring in. I read my book for awhile, then watered a few things outside. I also spied gopher holes next to my intended flowerbed. It looked like they had tunneled under it and come up beside it, unable to get through the chicken wire. I seeded the area with anti-gopher pellets.

I put some fish in the toaster oven. I made a large salad. I ate while listening to Ben Greenfield's podcast. He talked about the benefits of high-dose melatonin. Chris came home late because of Mass. He brought in the big box, then he went to get a pizza. Later I made chamomile and lavender tea, and we watched 4 episodes of In Search Of (somehow they always leave the subject as a mystery). I looked up Michael Rockefeller and the Ogopogo monster. Then I took half a sleep supplement and got ready for bed.

* Biden should not be allowed to play with pens. *

No comments: