Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Mystery sprouts

I slept ok, woke up when Reveille played, but went back to sleep. I got up just before 7:30. I checked the worms and the mushrooms. I drank a cup of water, then made lemon juice. I cleaned out some of the jar lids for sprouting. The watermelon seeds were warm so I guessed that they were composting, not germinating. But whatever was on the cottonball did sprout and I wished I could remember what kind of seeds I put there. I threw out the tops that died.

I read a book and did some tapping. I washed up and got dressed. I turned on the router. I checked e-mail. At 11:30 I started making breakfast. Chris came home for lunch around noon and asked if how I felt about going back to Korea. I just laughed because he had to be joking. I listened to a video on basil. I clipped some off and put sprigs of it around my sprouting plants. I listened to a tapping meditation and one from Deepak.

Eilleen was going to come over to pick up her mask. While waiting, I put Christmas decorations away and disassembled the tree. After no word, I took a walk, then went to the garden to spread compost tea. I drove home, and after Retreat, put some cardboard in the car, and found some wood chips to rake. I took them to the garden, laid down cardbaord, and topped it with chips. Then I went home.

I put an egg and some mushrooms in a bowl in the toaster oven. Chris came home. I read e-mail, then checked supper. The egg was not cooked, so I reheated it and read more e-mail and listened to an interview.

At 8:30 I made tea and we watched several episodes of In Search Of. The last one was about Coral Castle. So I spent an hour reading about it online. Then I posted to my blog and went to bed.

Notes from multiple interiviews:

Activate parasympathetic system by sniffing oils through the left nostril 4 to 7 breaths, putting clove oil (with lime and fractionated coconut oil) behind/under ear, and sleep on your right side. Yeadon said booster vaccines are not needed except maybe for the most vulnerable. Some people who have no antibodies have survived covid so high antibody titres are not the defining element. Graphene is widely used in facemasks and is associated with early pulmonary toxicity. 5G signals will set weather forecasting back by several decades. Sean Parker, facebooks founding president explained that Facebook was deliberatly designed to exploit a vulnerability in human psychology to get more of our time and concious attention. SAR rating on phones is tested at a distance from the model body, so when someone holds the phone against their body, they are breaching the safety limits. Lloyds of London excludes liability coverage for RF/EMF claims. NY's Excelsior Pass is fraught with problems, only good for 76 days (14 days past second shot to 90 days after), doesn't recognize shots given in other states.

No comments: