Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Where are the worms?

I didn't take any supplements before bed. I did do a little ASMR and some self-suggestion. It still took me a long time to fall asleep, but I slept pretty well after that. I woke when Chris got up, missed Reveille, woke up again when he took a shower. After he left, I got up.

I drank a lot of water, then made lemon water for later. I sucked up gnats, noticing that there not as many as before. I watered plants as necessary. I rinsed the broccoli sprouts, hoping to save them from the gnats (which usually kill them before they get big). Strainers were not keeping them out, so I covered the sprouter with cloth. I went through the mushroom boxes and gave them some air and water. I added some fungus slurry to one box, just as an experiment.

I read a book by the Happylight. Then I started reading e-mail. I had a message from a lady here who was interested in having a sweet potato plant. According to Messenger, she tried to call me at 1am and I didn't answer. Go figure!

I listened to the tapping meditation for the 7th day. I listened to interviews while doing puzzles. One was about an 'agrihood' in Austin Texas where the tiny homes surrounded a farm. Those who buy a house in the agrihood share in the farm and its produce.

After Chris made his lunch, I made breakfast. Later, I walked to Housing to deliver a sweet potato sprout. She was very happy to get it. When I got back, I listened to an interview from the sleep summit. I swept up gnats again, mostly juveniles.

I sat down with my seed packets and some paper to plan my garden and see what needs to be done right now. I transplanted some seedlings into larger accomodations. I figured out some numbers for amendments. I made a mix for the compost tea here at home. I watered compost piles. Then I went to Coyote Run and raked a batch of wood chips. I took it to the garden. I added amendments to the compost tea there, and put down more cardboard.

When I got home, I listened to another interview from Day 1 of the sleep summit. I heated fish and made salad for supper. I did puzzles while listening. At 8:30, I made chamomile tea, and listened to Chris explain his npc's. We watched three episodes of In Search Of. I swept up gnats again. I searched the tub for worms, but did not find any. I listened to the ballad of Andrew Cuomo. I wrote to my blog and got ready for bed.

No comments: