Friday, April 2, 2021

Pounding carbon

I slept with my socks on. I didn't realize until I woke up in the morning that I had never taken them off. I must have slept through the hot flashes.

I checked on the worms and the plants. I made lemon water, then took a shower. I picked off sprouts from the yam. These were already rooted, unlike the sweet potato sprouts which needed to be rooted after picking. I looked them up to make sure I knew which was which, but neither looked quite like the ones on the internet. I read that the IMF is diluting the worlds five major currencies in a move similar to printing money. I also added a pic to yesterday's post.

At 11:30 I started making breakfast. I sat down to eat while watching The Highwire: Digital vaccine passports can be seamlessly tied to GooglePay, credit score,etc. We are creating a world where only the viruses that can jump seven feet, or travel mainly by aerosol will survive. Only the superhero viruses that evade spike protein immunity survive. Vaccines that only reduce symptoms enable super-hot viruses to transmit, whereas otherwise they would kill their host and themselves.

It was a warm and lovely day. I walked to the post office, but there was no mail. I drove to the garden with a gallon of water. I poured some of the compost tea around the sides of the garden. No one else was there.

I watered my compost at home and added compost tea to them as well. Then I sat on the porch and pounded charcoal into small pieces. I got so blackened that my shower was invalidated. It was hard to get the black dust off.

Chris had put corned beef, cabbage, and potatoes in the oven before he left in the morning. It cooked all day. I was waiting for him to come home and take it out of the oven because it was heavy. But my stomach got the better of me, and I took a chance and liberated it from the oven. I put some in a bowl, and Chris appeared with a pizza. When I inquired, he said he had to support his MWR folks.

I ate supper while watching another soil video. Then I watched NTD news while piecing puzzles. I meditated with Deepak. I remembered reading that some churches will require people to have a vaccine card in order to attend confession. But I couldn't remember where I read it.

I made chamomile and kava tea. We watched three episodes of In Search Of. Then Chris went to bed early. I listened to a talk while piecing puzzles (too many of them are pictures of food and it makes me hungry). Then I posted to my blog, checked on the worms and mushrooms, then went to bed.

* Is this the sweet potato or the yam? *

No comments: