Friday, April 30, 2021

Lots of notes today

I went to bed pretty late, but slept ok. I got up before 8. I had changed all the plant water yestserday, so I fed all the plants today. I started lemon water, then brushed teeth with nasty-tasting neem stuff. I read Daniel chapter 8 to the end of the book. I pulled sprouts off of the sweet potato and the yam and stuck them in water. I cut up turmeric roots and put some in my teapot and the rest in the freezer. I made a sample of the bookmark project. I separated and took out the recycling.

I wrote checks. Chris came home with a form for me to sign and he turned on the router. I had deliberately not done that because I knew I would get distracted. But, thinking the checks were the last thing, I did not turn it off. He went back to work with the signed form and with the checks to drop in the mail. I composed and posted an announcement to the Dugway page about the book mark class.

I listened to Day 8 of the cancer summit:

Fasting for 72 hours has lots of health benefits, including gut repair. 90% of our energy each day goes to digestion. The body goes into autophagy - an accelerated healing process. It stimulates generation of stem cells, and repairs the immune system. The molecular structure of a certain body of water protected a group of survivors at Chernobyl. MRET enables proper hydration of each cell. It grows large limes, too. 200 genes expresiions can be chaged by molecular hydrogen.

Thimerasol in vaccines is 50% mercury. Mercury offgasses from a filling from the time it is put in to the time it is taken out. Implants should be ceramic. Even women can have elevated PSA levels so the PSA test is not specific to prostate cancer. AMAS test is good for early detection. Onkosure DR-70 test scans for 16 different cancer types. RGCC test looks for which anti-cancer drugs and targeted therapies your cancer is most sensitive to. ONCOblot tests for 23 types of cancer. In Philipines a doctor developed an HCG test, urine test, for cancer tumors.

One doctor says there's no essential oil that doesn't help with cancer. Frankincense is one of the strongest. Sunscreen keeps the body from making vitamin D, also can contain harmful chemicals. Zinc Oxide is better. BEC-5 (glycoalkaloids) for sarcoma and other cancers. No reoccurance after 5 years. It was sold over-the-counter in Australia, 70,000 people were cured, but association of dermatologists complained that it should be by prescription only. So it was, but then they did not prescribe it and no one could get it. Dr's who are inventors are punished, not rewarded.

I made breakfast and Chris came home for lunch. He did not have any mail for me. I went on to listen to The Highwire:

Three ladies were interviewed, all employed in heath care, all with a movement disorder that started after an injection of mRNA. They were very pro-vax, but now that they have lost their jobs, accused of faking a disorder, told it's all in their head, and broke from mounting medical bills, they feel they took one for the team but the team refused to even acknowledge their condition. Facebook blocked them from telling their story. They are contacted every day by people having the same symptoms. If the incidence of side-effects is so rare, then the maker should be willing to be liable for them. There was lots of anecdotal evidence of monthly cycle changes after getting the shot, or after a co-habiter got the shot. Even menopausal women are bleeding again. Who is collecting the evidence to see how widespread this might be?

After it was over, I went outside to filter the big pieces out of the woodchips I gathered yesterday. Then I unrolled burlap and tucked it in around the lettuce plants. I topped it with the big(ish) pieces of wood chips. Then I watered the grass and the plants. I also ran the hose in a gopher hole, hoping to fill it, but the water just ran and ran. Who knows where it goes?

I listened to Day 3 of the sleep series. Chris came home to change before going to Mass. I got ready to go to the garden, and then Faye called. We talked until 7. She has an appointment to see Dad tomorrow. I raked a load of wood chips and took them to the garden. I dispensed some compost tea. I got home just as Chris did with pizza. I put supper in the oven and talked to Chris. I resumed Day 3 until supper was ready. He said naps were really good, but not to go over 90 minutes. Nasa discovered 40 minute nap improved alertness 100%.

I listened to a pediatrician talk about what enviromental factors are making our children so sick. Then I made tea and we watched a DVD from Netflix called Dangerous Liasons. Chris said it was based on a French novel, and several movies were made from the same novel. It was pretty creepy. Then we looked up some of the actresses. Finally I brushed my teeth and posted to my blog. Now I can get ready for bed.

No comments: