Sunday, April 11, 2021

Vexxed

Last night I took half a supplement and went to bed. I slept ok, but was really groggy in the morning. I got up at 8:30. I made lemon water, and vacuumed up gnats and spritzed the worms. I watered the plants on window sill. I made a lid for the Home Depot bucket by covering a round pizza insert with a plastic bag and sewing all around it.

I forgot to read. I looked into chakra toning. I deleted a bunch of e-mail, and listened to some audios. Chris went to the post office to pickup the yellow slip package. It had superfoods in it. I made lists of garden stuff, seeds, young plants, etc. Chris offered me a massage and I accepted. Afterward, I took a hot shower. It felt good to be hot but without the flashes. I dressed, then made and ate breakfast. As I read e-mail, Chris left for the office. Netflix asked me how I liked Vexxed. I did not remember seeing it, so I watched part of an episode until I was sure I had. There was a reason I never finished the series. I pureed a bag of old mushrooms, added some rice, and left it to grow. I listened to the Corbettt report. Biden is spending money like there is no tomorrow. I continued to watch just one more interview until Chris came home. I snacked on pistachios.

Then I went outside to pound charcoal into small pieces, blackening my hands in the process. I put some on each compost pile, but most of it went into the Home Depot bucket. When I came in, Chris was talking to his parents on the phone. I told them about my dad. Then I washed my hands, but could not get all the black off. Chris had baked fish at a low temperature all afternoon. I ate some for supper, along with some Korean spicy cucumbers.

I made tea and we watched four or five episodes of In Search Of, going back to season 1 to pick up any we hadn't seen. Chris brought in the strawberry plant, but left the kale outside. I fell asleep on the couch, but got up later to brush my teeth and soak the sprouts. Then I posted to my blog and went to bed.

No comments: