Sunday, April 11, 2021

Mom's birthday

I took half a supplement last night, but did not sleep as well for some reason. There was no grogginess in the morning. I got up soon after the alarm, hearing the wind pushing at doors and windows. I drank magnesium water. I brushed and swished while vacuuming up gnats. So far there is no reduction, so I wondered if I am sweeping up the same ones every day. I read the Bible by the Happylight, hoping to catch the right passage for later.

I watered the plants and listened to an interview: A vaccine pass is not about vaccines, it is about tracking. Otherwise they would allow proof of immunity. UN has set a goal of having a digital ID for every person on the planet by 2030 . Biden is spending 10 billion dollars for vaccine access and confidence. FDA website is very specific about how the new vaccines should be administered (swirled not shaken) but is that being done in drive-thru sites?

Israel has one of the highest vaccination rates, but is seeing renewed and sustained increase in all-cause mortality since February. Russia now has develpoed a vaccine for cats and dogs. Volcano erupts, but PM of Saint Vincent said only vaccinated people could board cruise ships to escape.

Chris indicated the time, and we left for church. We talked to a few people before the service started. Then we sang, and the chaplain gave the sermon. I don't think it was one of the ones I read. Afterward we stood around and talked more. When we got home, it was after noon. Chris changed his clothes, got a bite to eat, and sat down to game with his friends. I made and ate breakfast. I read articles from e-mail. I watered the compost, then did some tapping. I drove over to Coyote Run and raked up a box and tub of wood chips. I took them to the garden. I spread some compost tea, then put down cardboard and covered it with the chips. It went so well that I raked up another batch.

When I got home, I called Faye. She was with Dad at the hospital. He just got back from an MRI. I tried to talk to him, but he kept falling asleep. She mentioned looking for a 40hz lightbulb for the effects it might have on his brain. I looked online, and found an article that said a 40hz tone played on a subwoofer could help Alzheimers as well. I used the link to a frequency generator and listened to the tone through headphones while doing puzzles. It didn't seem to do anything for me.

I put the leftover omelet in the toaster oven to heat. Jenni wanted some coathangers, so I rounded some up and waited for her to come over. When she did, we talked for awhile and I gave her two sweet potato plants as well. After she left, I ate supper and read an article: more side effects with Moderna than Pfizer. I also opened a coconut for dessert. The power went out twice.

I listened to another interview (on dental issues), made tea, and watched three episodes of In Search Of. One was about psychic detectives. Aren't they worried that someone will think they did it because they knew things no one else did? I vaccumed up a new crop of gnats, then posted to my blog and got ready for bed.

No comments: