Saturday, April 24, 2021

Powerless

I slept ok and got up just before 8. I checked the worms and saw they were ok. I left the vacuuming for later, and the power went out promptly at 8. I used the kitchen timer for the lemon water protocol. I should replace it because it isn't reliable. I read my book without the Happylight. I cut up the remaining piece of sugar cane and put it in water. I saved some for gopher bait. I watered all the plants inside the house and in the flowerbed. I put the narrow part of a water bottle upside down into a big plastic croissant container. I put a piece of cotton fabric through as a wick. I put the whole thing in a grow bag and filled it with water. I mixed up some potting soil to go inside. I punched holes in a round of cardboard to make indentations for planting carrot seed. But the soil did not hold the indentations. So I just scattered seed across the top and spritzed it with water, then covered it to retain moisture. I noted new holes in the back yard. I resolved to drop a sardine down the ones that seemed to go straight down forever. Maybe they are made by baby gophers.

I started making breakfast. Chris lit the gas burner with a match so I could heat water. The electricity came on at 12:03. Chris was not pleased because the announcement said the power would be on intermittantly between 8 and noon. That the announcement was wrong (there was no intermittant about it) reflects badly on his department.

After checking e-mail now that the power was back on and finishing off the blueberries, I watched The Truth About Cancer Day 3. Then I went to the garden. I already had a load of wood chips from yesterday. I dropped that off and laid down some cardboard. I also spread some compost tea and added a gallon of water and some sugar cane chunks. It was such a nice day, (not windy) that I stopped on First street and raked up another load of wood chips and dumped them onn the covered part of the garden. Then I went home, and walked to the post office, where I found two packages waiting. I took them home.

Chris cooked mushrooms for me, and also steamed carrots and beets. So that's what I had for supper, plus a piece of fish from yesterday, and a salad which included some of the beet tops. I watched a two-hour movie called Thrive II. It was kind of a documentary and very interesting. Then I made tea and we watched several episodes of In Search Of: psychic ghosthunters, Soddom and Gomorrah, King Tut.

Here are the notes I took today:

Cancer is an obligate glucose metabolizer (it feeds on sugar) and most oncologists have candy and cookies for their patients after treatment. Glutamate acts like fertilizer for cancer. If you block the glutamate receptor, the cells die. Flavenols reduce receptor ectivity. Sylvestrol is produced by fruits and vegetables in the last day or two as they ripen on the vine. It works to selectively target cancer cells. Mistletoe improves the immune system. Mistletoe therapy is second most studied therapy for cancer after conventional treatments, and the most prescribed therapy in Germany. AMA was found guilty in 1987 of conspiracy to eliminate chirpractic. Dr. Kelly was investigated for doing pancreatic enzyme therapy by 14 govt agencies because his patients were recovering from cancer. If doctors give standard-of-care and patients die, that's ok. But if they give something else, and patients live, that's not ok.

Protocol: 2 T of raw pork pancreas 7x a day to digest cancer cell coatings. Raw beef liver to improve imune system and return cbc to normal. Coffee enemas to get rid of the dead cancer cells. Hydrazine sulfate rechannels nutrition from cancer cells to normal cells.

Celery stimulates parasympathetic nervous system. Sunflower seed sprouts are more nutritious than the organic vegetables in your garden. B-6 stimulates seratonin. Coleslaw has anti-cancer effects. Hoxey formula, from the Hoxey clinic, can be done in a day in Mexico then patients follow the diet.

Sonaphi uses vocal biomarkers to diagnose health issues. They are testing an app for diagnosing Covid.

* These are the chicks at the Cal Ranch store in Tooele. *

No comments: