Saturday, April 24, 2021

Gopher holes?

I slept well. I heard my alarm in the other room. Before getting up, I did some mental programing. I arose by 8:15. I started the lemon protocol. I did not read my book because we were to expect rolling blackouts, and I wanted to save it for then. I listened to interviews, and did puzzles. I learned about Zelikow being appointed to a covid investigation committee. He also presided over the 9/11 commission. He is a self-professed expert in public myths. Also, police in Manhattan are using a robot called Digi-dog. It is equipped with lights, camera, AI, and two-way communication.

I checked e-mail. I made more spice mix. Then I made breakfast. I blended up some papaya seeds and forced it into a handful of empty capsules. I watered plants inside and out, and the compost pile.

Chris found a second gopher in the trap. He called his parents to catch up. I made list for shopping, and put on my shoes. When Chris was ready, we went to the post office where we picked up 4 packages, then toTooele. The mask mandate is over, but Chris said there was a sign on the door of Luckey asking people to wear masks. I did not see it even though I specifically looked for one. I wore it because it made Chris feel better. I went to Melanie's. I was able to get chamomile flowers which have been out of stock for months. And the clerk said she would bring me eggs from her mother's farm next week. Yay! As she was ringing up my purchases, she said I won a prize in the drawing two weeks ago: a bottle of probiotics.

Then Chris took me to Cal Ranch for the bucket I had put on the list. It was an amazing place! They even had live chicks. So cute! I really wanted one, but it is forbidden on post. So I walked around, looking at everything. So many kinds of animal feed and bedding. I did not find the kind of bucket I wanted, but I got a 5-gallon bucket anyway since they are so useful. I also bought some potting soil, which I had to pick up outside. I was thinking it would be light, but when I picked it up, it was heavy. Probably not what I wanted. I had to get Chris to pick it up for me.

Then we went to Macey's for the rest of the groceries. They had the perfect bucket. So, then we went home, listening to the book on CD.

Chris cooked fish for supper (mine) and ate pizza for his. I opened the boxes from the post office and put the items away. I raked wood chips and took them to the garden. I raked up another load, but did not have the energy to dump it, so I just went home. I read articles until 8 or so. Then I made tea and we watched 4 episodes of In Search Of: Noah's flood, Indian astronomers, psychic underwater investigation, Afterward we went straight to bed.

No comments: