Sunday, April 25, 2021

Beet top smoothie

I did not sleep as well because of hot flashes. When I woke up, I did some mental programming. I got up about 8, just in time for the power to go out, again. I watered the indoor plants. I read the Bible, book of Daniel by the light of the windows in the back doors. Chris gave me a massage. Then we showered together in case there was not enough hot water. We got dressed, and I looked for a project for next Saturday in a binder I have had for a long time.

Finally we went to the chapel. My mask was in the wash (which we did not do yesterday). Eileen asked the chapel assistant to get me a blue one, which he did. I wore that during the service. We sang songs accompanied by Mike on guitar. The chaplain used his phone to stream it to Facebook for all the people at home. After the service, I talked with Eileen about table decorations for the tea in two weeks. She said if only 5 people are coming, then it might get canceled.

When we got home, the power was on. I made breakfast while Chris gamed with Michele and the other voices. I watched something from the lymph summit while eating and made a beet top smoothie with banana and half an apple. Then I watched an episode from the cancer summit while pulling apart dandelion blossoms. Chris did the laundry.

I put supper in the toaster oven. Then I put on sturdy shoes and went to rake up wood chips. I took them to garden to dump and spread some compost tea. When I got back, I ate supper and watched a video on ways to combat depression, Then I started the next episode of cancer summit. It was all about substances that kill cancer cells.

At 8:30 I made tea, and helped Chris put away the rice and bacon mix. We watched episodes of In Search Of: Mexican temples, lost colony of Roanoke, great white sharks, and one more. Then we made the bed with clean sheets. I wrote up my blog for today and we got ready for bed.

* Must be the ghost of Fauci *

No comments: