Thursday, April 22, 2021

The great escape

I checked the worms just before I went to bed and they were planning their great escape. The bedding wasn't too wet, so I just left the light on to discourage them. And I got ready for bed.

I slept well and got up around 8. I checked the plants and worms. The food seemed to be gone so I gave them more. I made coffee for meditation morning and put on music. I also did certain exercises for moving lymph. When I finished tapping and meditating, I cleaned. Chris came home while I was cleaning and started boiling beans. I was somewhat annoyed because I could not clean the stove while they were cooking. He went back to work and left me in charge of the beans.

I vacuumed and emptied the cup outside. It was quite windy so I did not do much outside stuff. I did water the compost piles and check on the lettuce plant that was in the flowerbed. No issues so far. I took a shower and sat at my laptop. I read e-mail and listened to various interviews while piecing puzzles.

At 5:45 I started making breakfast. Chris came home and I asked him about a video I had seen of a woman stopped by a police officer who asked her to get out of her car, and she said she had the right to refuse. Chris said he thought she did have the right.

I finished making breakfast. I watched a tapping video on emotional eating. Then I made tea and we watched three episodes of In Search Of: cryogenics, The great lakes triangle, and Bigfoot. I had to look up the agonic line. I also watched a video on dark circles under the eyes and potassium was recommended from beet greens. I looked up beet green powders but was not impressed by what I saw.

And then it was time for the nightly worm check and bed.

* This is what Coyote Run RV park looks like from my backyard. *

No comments: