Saturday, April 17, 2021

That was quick!

I got up around 8:15, having no idea what time it was but knowing that we needed to leave the house by 9. I took care of the plants and worms. Then I washed up and got dressed. Chris packed the cooler and we left.

It was snowing on the mountain pass on our way to Tooele. Chris took me to the dentist office then went shopping. The mask mandate was lifted earlier this week so I did not have to wear a mask in the office. I was taken to a cubicle where I explained that I thought I had a cavity due to pain with hot and cold liquids. I had a packet of C which I took, then she did the x-rays. A man came to do the cleaning. He said my teeth looked really good. Then the dentist checked. He said there was no cavity but the nerve is probably going bad. What!!!??? For me, it seems that capping a tooth is merely a prelude to a dead tooth. At least this one took a year. They wanted to send me to an endodontist for evaluation, but I decided to try to save it on my own, esp since the dentist didn't think a dying nerve could be saved.

Chris was sitting in the car with groceries when I finished. I asked him to stop at a massage place just in case they had an opening, but they did not. We rode back to post and stopped at the post office. Then we went home and unloaded the food. After putting it away, I made and ate breakfast.

I created puzzles from two pics I took. The site did not show them to me in the Last Created search, so I wondered if I was the only one who could see them. I checked my flowerbed and saw more gopher holes. I asked Chris to lay the gopher trap near the flowerbed.

I read articles and listened to interviews from the sleep summit. Then there was a website with facial recognition games. I beat the system by acting out different emotions. Faye called. She gave me Dad's room number and phone number. And the name of his roommate. Why does a man in quarentine have a roommate?

Chris made a pan of mushrooms for me. I heated some fish in the oven. I also had a can of soup for supper. I looked at articles on worm bedding, then went outside to gather up some things to add to the shredded paper. I also checked thr trap - we got one! I let Chris free it and drop it in the compost pile.

I read articles and their comments for way too long, then made tea and we watched 2 episodes of In Search Of. Then I read some more, and posted to my blog.

No comments: