Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Adding to the garden

I had trouble falling asleep, maybe because I ate the orange so late. I woke up early and ruminated until my alarm rang. It took me 15 minutes to muster the energy to get out of bed. My back hurt. I drank a cup of water and started the lemon protocol. I watered the plants, and checked e-mail while sitting against a heating pad.

A lady called to say I could e-mail my test requisition form to the lab. I scanned both sides of it and 'saved as'. But for some reason, they were not saved under the name I typed in. I added some info to the form, then rescanned and e-mailed it. The desktop was amazingly cooperative.

Around 11:30 I started making breakfast. I finished around 12:20, then went outside for some sun for 10 minutes. When I came in, I booted up skype and my tapping buddy was waiting for me. After an hour of tapping, I packed the purple rows of quilt blocks and a quilt top and backing in a box. I walked it to the post office and mailed it to Kerry. When I got back, I read about restrictions for recovered people vs vaccinated people even though both groups are immune. I looked for an at-home antibody test but only thing I found needed a doctors order.

I did more tapping using a script which didn't quite fit my situation. Chris came home and cooked the last of the mushrooms and beef cubes. I picked some lettuce and made a salad, but without dandelion. After eating, I drove to the garden but parked short and walked the rest of the way. (After detailing my car I did not want to get it dusty again). I planted yams and sweet potatoes. I was using sardines so the flies had a ball. I also fertilized my plants with water from the 5 gallon bucket. I took some pics since for once, I had my camera with me.

When I got home, I picked up some canine dung behind our yard. I stashed it somewhere for later because the sprinklers would be on soon. It was after 8, so I made my evening drink. We watched two episodes of Quantum Leap. Then I posted to my blog and went to bed.

No comments: