Sunday, June 20, 2021

The project no one made

I got up wondering why I did not hear the sprinklers. My stomach was still not great so I took some betaine. Chris guessed it was the latex in the dandelion I picked for supper the night before. I started the lemon protocol, then watered the plants. I discovered that I had not mailed the test requisition form with the test kit. Where is my brain these days? I got an envelope to mail it but that was stuck shut. I ironed it open, then did the same to a bunch more envelops for future use.

I checked e-mail. I went to my sewing room to choose fabric for the project and find the pattern pieces. Then Chris gave me a coconut oil massage.

I showered, then made and ate breakfast. I checked out flosser heads online, then ordered a pack. I had not seen any in Tooele yesterday. I packed up and Chris loaded everything in my trunk. He rode with me to the chapel, then brought everything into the fellowship hall and set the machine on a table. He walked home. I unpacked my projects. I laid out the one I had announced. Then I finished the purple row, except for the final pressing and trimming. I added some sashing to the rocket quilt, but decided the next step involved embroidery. (sigh) I sent an e-mail about the requisition sheet.

No one came, so I packed up and went home. Chris unloaded my car. I drank some water and watered a droopy tomato plant. I added some rocks as mulch. I came across dog toy pattern online so added it to my collection. I Ironed the purple row and trimmed it. I made a pile of fabric and blocks to mail to RCMQG. I sent an e-mail requesting an address. I had to restart my laptop so a gardening video would play. I watched that one and a few others.

Chris cooked me mushrooms with beef chunks for supper. Then we went for a long walk. I brought plastic bag to collect any doggie gung while Chris picked up trash. When we got back, I ate the jackfruit, and made my evening drink. We watched two episodes of Lupin. I put away the clothes that Chris folded and laid on the bed. We dressed the bed with clean sheets. I cleared a few more e-mails by reading articles or listening to an audio. Then I retired for the evening, and for once, Chris was the one still up.

No comments: