Friday, June 11, 2021

Taking notes

I had a hard time getting to sleep last night. I did not sleep well and I stayed in bed late. I got up after 8:30, turned on router, washed up and got dressed. I cleaned up some clutter in the room. I read a stack of old postcards, whose stamps ranged from 1 cent to 10 cents. I wrote identifying info on 2 older pictures (for future generations if there are any). I did some laundry, and listened to the Health Defender weekly podcast.

I ate breakfast, then called Metlife after getting a text saying the claim was paid. It was hard to find a working number for them. I called William to ask about glue. He came over with special glue and glued on the pieces of the accordion. He pulled some of his stuff from the closet. I got through to Metlife and they said they sent the check to Utah. Then I rode with him to a fusion take-out place and we got lunch. At the light, we were behind a car with an Accordion Club sticker. William dropped me off at the house and took food home to Karen.

Interview with Dr. Michael Yeadon talking about lie the gov'ts and media are telling the public: If you have lots of virus, you WILL have symptoms. People with a positive PCR test and no symptoms, infected family members less than 1 percent of the time. Sars2 is the biggest virus ever isolated at 30,000 base pairs. The biggest difference in variants is 0.3 percent or less. The difference is covered by T cell immunity. 'Variants' are far more same than different. They chemically modified the RNA to not get broken down by the enzymes. Pharmicokinetcis and pharmicodynamics studies were not done. MRNA-type vaccination is a 4 or 5 step process. There is wide variability in each person's reponse at each step. The person makes antibodies that bind to synctin before to covid even. Never give it to pregnant women because synctin is in the placenta. Tox studies should be done BEFORE clinical trials, not afterward to explain why some people get sick. Coincidence of same lies at the same time from every gov't? He doesn't think so. Booster shots are not needed, nor are they vaccines. Digital vaccine passport system can be misused to give power to the controllers to stop anyone from crossing any regulated threshhold, be it a national border or even point of sale.

I went for a walk. I called Faye, but she was on her way. Faye and I decluttered in the den. We talked about her recurrance of leukemia. When she left, I called Chris. The job in Jordan is unaccompanied, so I would have to leave Dugway and live somewhere else. After he hung up, I got ready for bed.

No comments: