Wednesday, June 30, 2021

How to use a dead gopher

I got up around 7:30, puttered around and started lemon protocol at 8. I got dressed, and read outside until the timer rang. I called the Laurels. I scanned my qualification letter and e-mailed it. I dug up a gopher mound and put in the last of the dog droppings. I dg up other holes, too, but didn't find the tunnels. I repotted the peppers. I found a bag of old seed packs. I planted some seeds and wondered why I bothered buying new ones. I planted the last sugar cane, but it smelled putrid so there is little chance of it growing.

I disabled Facebook from tracking my off-facebook activity. Chris came home for lunch. Then I made breakfast, and listened to Dr. Siegal: cancer patients who laughed for no reason every few hours did better than the control group who only laughed if they found something funny. Put up pics of yourself as a child and say “I love you” every time you walk past the picture. He recited a short poem about childless women getting cancer when they retire as an outlet for their creative desires.

I wrote down a list of supplements and amounts for TCM and acupuncturist on Friday. I made up two weeks worth of supplemens. I listened to something while eating a turkey leg, and then Johnnie called to say they were back in town. Chris came home from work and made his supper. I went to the garden to plant sweet potato sprouts. I planted the dead gopher as well. He will be food for the plant.

When I got home, I made a big salad. I cried for awhile, then ate the salad. I made my evening drink, and we watched two episodes of Quantum Leap. I posed to my blog, read e-mail, then went to bed.

* My new roller, supposed to massage the back, or legs. *

No comments: