Saturday, June 19, 2021

The sponge bath

I took a shower, then got dressed and watered the plants. I gave my car a sponge bath. We're not supposed to wash our cars, but one bucket of water should be ok. I vaccumed the inside which was pretty dirty from all the boxes of wood chips that I hauled to the garden. When the first vaccuum lost suction, I got out the Kirby to finish the job. Good old Kirby to the rescue.

I met with my tapping buddy at 10:30 on Skype. We had a good session together. Then I made breakfast and watched The Highwire: parents sent in their child's masks to a lab for testing, and discovered dangerous bacteria, parasites and fungi. An optometrist is seeing a 500% increase in styes with mask wearing. ER sees 3 to 4x the number of teenagers after suicide attempts. Myocarditis rates rise after vaccination, particularly with second dose (in younger people). Interview with Dr. Roger Hodkinson. As a pathologist he has seen what left behind when someone dies after vaccination. He says covid is no worse than a bad flu, that the govt is trying to scare the public into getting experimental shots. It's politics playing medicine.

I put netting over the kale plant that is being eaten by insects. I replanted the pepper seedlings to individual pots. I walked over to ACS to talk to Rusty, but he wasn't there so I talked to Rebecca instead.

When I got home, I prepared for supper. Chris came home, and said Faye called. I called Faye and we talked for over an hour (till Chris came back from Mass). He and I watched the two remaining episodes of Lucifer. I posted to my blog and went to bed with headphones.

No comments: