Thursday, June 17, 2021

I fail to see the fun in 'fun run'

I woke up when Chris got out of bed. My headphones were around my neck and still playing. I shut them off. I stayed in bed until 7:30 when the alarm rang. I watered the plants, then made up two weeks worth of supplements. Chris came home from Army Birthday fun run, took a shower, and went back to work.

I considered the overwhelming pile of mail and packages. I opened the test package. I read the directions and worked on the paperwork for a blood spot test. Brain fog made it difficult to process.

I started making breakfast at noon after the lemon protocol. (I am starting to remember bits and pieces of the routine) Chris came home for lunch. After eating, I put on my bathing suit and laid in the sun. It was very relaxing but I had to move to the shade or go in.

I tried to order more supplements, but one is sold out everywhere and there are no other products like it. I investigated other options, but there really weren't any. I got dressed and mowed the back yard and the front part of side yard (because Chris checked out a mower on Saturday and it has to be returned on Tuesday.) I needed a break, my heart was thudding, so I came in for a short rest and some water. Then I went out to mow other side and the mower would not start. That is precisely what happened to the other mower. But I left it there hoping Chris could start it. There will be plenty of daylight after supper.

After supper, I listened to a QnA with Judy M and David Martin. Just after 8 I paused it to go mow before the sprinklers came on. However, Chris took point on the mowing (of course he had no trouble starting it), and I raked up sticks and flattened gopher mounds. I think all my efforts to deter them has made them mad and more ambitious than ever. (The sprinklers never did come on). He was going to put the mower in my trunk, but the self-help guy had said to clean it off first. So we sprayed it with a hose and left it to dry. Then Chris took a shower while I made my evening drink. We watched only one episode of Lucifer because Chris was so tired. I finished the video, then took the dried urine test. I posted to my blog and went to bed.

No comments: