Thursday, June 17, 2021

Planting the garden

I got up at 7:30, mad at a dream character. I had trouble remembering meditation morning protocol. I turned on the CD list of music. It was classical and made me think of my dad. I drybrushed and did the special exercised. I continued meditation morning until the final round of tapping.

I cleaned the bathrooms. Chris came home a little early for lunch and scared the living daylights out of me. I cleaned the kitchen and stove top. You could tell it hadn't been done since the last time I did it. I gave the floor a quick mop. I emptied the vaccuum bag, then did the carpets. Fruit flies were on a banana peel, so I stuck it in an empty milk jug. Later I slapped the cap on, trapping them.

I went to the commissary to pick up milk and raisins for Chris. I got a few other things for me. I made a list of my plants and utensils, then packed everything in a box and went to the garden. I attached the timer and fiddled with it. I planted tomatoes, yams, a potato, and mint. I used innoculant, biochar, and sardines.

When I got home, I heated some fish for supper. I listened to 'Mary and Polly' talk about legal issues related to the pandemic. I watered the compost pile, which now has grass clippings in it. My neighbor came out to quiet her dog, so we talked for a while. She is going to open the library at the end of this month.

Chris and I watched one episode of Lucifer, then he went to bed. I posted two blogs trying to catch up. I read some e-mail after that and barely got to bed before midnight.

* Another old pic my dad had on his thumb drive. *

No comments: