Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Michele is 30!

I closed the windows yesterday because the weather turned cold. I had no hot flashes during the night. I took charcoal at 7:30, and went back to bed. At 8:30 I got up to take vitamins, wash up and get dressed. Thankfully some of my mother's warm clothes are still here.

I wished Michele a happy birthday on Facebook. I listened to an interview on covid: The spike protein in the shot is not the same as the one in the virus. It has prolines in it. It disables the ace-2 receptors. Do that in the heart and you get heart failure, in the lungs, it causes pulmonary hypertension, in the brain you get stroke. Also, it is better at getting more cells to produce more spike proteins by 1000x. It bypasses communication between the innate and adaptive immune responses. The RNA turns on danger signals in the body because natural RNA is designed to be broken down quickly after being used, but the synthetic RNA is designed to be much more robust. In some people it can be for the rest of their life. Pieces and parts of viruses can be as dangerous or more than the original infectious virus. This process distracts the body from keeping other viruses in check, so some people are getting cold sores or shingles after vaccination. Over 1200 cases of Bell's Palsy reported. Immune flare-up during pregnancy doubles risk of autism in child. HIV protein has been integrated into the spike protein. It accelerates the process that causes Parkinsons. J&J is more toxic so you only get one injection. It is the most dangerous one for people with inflammatory diseases. RNA vaccines are the most dangrous ones for children.

Faye and I took pics of all the stuff in the master bedroom and bathroom and looked at every scrap of paper. We found a 2002 copy of Dad's birth certificate but it was incorrect. We gave Patrick some stuff to shred. I called William to see how he was and to ask how do we listen to cassette tapes we found in the closet to see if there is anything of Dad playing his accordion. The cassette players I found did not work.

Faye and I went for a walk in the neighborhood. We sat and talked on the deck. I gave her a shoulder massage. We ate supper and watched an episode of Picard and Discovery on her phone. We tried to connect it to the TV and then my PC, but neither one worked. I read through Mom's diary to find out why Dad needed a copy of his birth certificate in 2002. It might have been to get power of attorney for Grandma. Faye obsessed over the instructions for the probate forms. We wrote out a list of questions for the commissioner for tomorrow. Faye readied her everything file and went home.

No comments: