Saturday, June 19, 2021

Weekly shopping

I woke up hearing the sprinklers slap against the house at 6:30. Reveille did not play. Lemon protocol did not go well because I was outside most of the time. I watered plants, and added some soil amendments. I also took a bucket of water out to the car to wipe all the solid surfaces inside and around the doors. I threw it on the irises and they greened up. I made and ate breakfast. Then we packed up and went to Tooele. I fell asleep on the way, so I was groggy when we arrived. We went to Luckey's first, then to Melanie's. I brought an aloe plant for Sophia. I met the chinese acupuncturist who rents a room there. I signed up with her for next week. Then we went to Macey's for a few more groceries. It was nice to see people's faces. No more masking here.

When we got back, we unloaded the food. I walked to the garden to verify that the water comes on at 5. But the timer read 12am, so it wasn't about to start. I set it to water for 15 minutes while I filled a jug and fertilized the plants from the 5 gallon bucket. I slipped some small stones into the jug to keep it from blowing away.

On the way back, I stopped at the dog park, hoping to find dung. But all I found was trash. I threw that in the waste bin. However, as luck would have it, I found some on the sidewalk later. I scooped it up (dried) in a piece of litter and took it home for my gophers.

I placed the dung in the flowerbed. I could hear Chris talking to his parents. They wanted to know how Faye was doing. I texted Faye to see how her test results came out. They want her to get a biopsy. I read e-mail while Chris cooked mushrooms for me. I listened to an audio while I heated the rest of supper, and then ate it.

I made my evening drink and we watched two episodes of Lupin. Then I checked e-mail again and posted to my blog. After I laid down, I realized my stomach was hard as a rock, so I took some charcoal capsules, and went to sleep.

No comments: