Monday, June 28, 2021

Good buy on beef

We slept late, but I felt pretty good when I got up. I read e-mail and saw someone posted a beef buy on a Dugway page. 25 lbs of beef for $112. So I looked into it to find out the quality of the beef and what it was fed. I had to see if I had enough cash as well, since I don't use Venmo. Later I dug out a gopher mound, and clipped grass around edges, etc. Chris gave me a coconut oil massage, then I took a shower.

I made and ate breakfast. Chris went to the office and I listened to a long podcast. When he came home, I walked to the post office and picked up some packages. Then I went to the side yard to dig gopher mounds and clip long grass. I added water to plants as necessary. I watered a dry patch in the grass and a hole appeared. I watered it for some time, but nothing ever crawled out of it.

When I came in, I put the last of the beef in the oven. I picked lettuce and made a salad. I ate both while reading e-mail. I listened to Dr. Klinghardt talk about electromagnetic frequencies and how to shield against them.

I continued to read e-mail and was surprised to see it get so late so quickly. I meant to go to the garden, but it was too late. I made my evening drink and we watched two episodes of Quantum Leap. Chris went to bed while I stayed up to go through more e-mail. Then I went to bed as well.

* Vaccine-hesitant people are worried that the shots aren't safe and Biden thinks free beer and childcare will address that issue? *

No comments: