Wednesday, June 9, 2021

No more worms

I stayed in bed until after 9, then turned on the router and watched part of a summit: Barlow Herbal: use feverfew for headaches, lomatium for infections, cloves for parasites, cayenne for digestion and healing ulcers. Cayenne is a vaseodilator. Tincture of it for heart health. Blue vervain mixed with valerian root for stress and anxiety. Echinachae, elderberry, astragulus, reishi, vit D, support the immune system.

I washed up and got dressed. I took supplements, and gave Patrick $5 to mail the packet from last night. I ate breakfast made of whatever I could find.

I watched the video of Dad's pictures, weeping and wailing. I went through most of the pics on the table to identify those that were not used in the video. Seeing the accordion in the family pics and now sitting unused in the dining room made me incredibly sad, like all our fun family times are now over. I watched how to play accordion videos and now looked at Dad's pics differently.

I ate some kimchi and veggies. William called while I was talking to Faye. I called back and he kept me on the phone for a long time. Finally he hung up and I went outside to clean up the leaf and stick pile from yesterday. Faye came over, and we cleaned clothes out of the master bedroom closet. We filled boxes to donate and a bag to throw away. I called Chris. He found worms around the house so they are probably all dead, having crawled out while Chris was gone. Then Patrick came home from work.

I watched Event 2021 with Dr. Fleming. He is an MD, Phd and JD. He gave a very convincing talk on the virus and the history of those who made it. All the evidence is at WWW.flemingmethod.com . There are 50 billion RNA instructions for spike proteins in each shot.

I posted to my blog for yesterday. I offered Patrick some peppermint oil for his fungus, but he declined. He also insisted on having the router on all night. I covered the router with a special cloth and went to bed.

* Found this note from my mom but can't read it. *

No comments: