Wednesday, June 30, 2021

First day of library season

I got up around 7:30. I never heard the alarm go off and the phone was in the bathroom. I used the Sunday supplement routine because the commissary was out of lemons. I watered the plants and checked the trap. I spent some time sitting with my feet in the grass, enjoying the morning. I turned off the wi-fi on Chris' computer.

I filled out the form for Laurel and scanned it into the desktop. I made a list of words in a spreadsheet and alphabetized them, then printed it out. I went to my laptop to type the list of supplements for the health practitioner on Friday. I re-typed the Wednesday morning sheet to incorporate new notes. I updated the meditation tracks on my headphones. Hopefully normal function is restored.

I made and ate breakfast, then dealt with some gopher mounds. I went by the post office and dropped off a letter, then went to the library. It was closed for lunch, but Rusty was walking by and we had a nice chat. He invited me to clean a house with him and his wife to see what it is like. After an hour, the library was open, so I went in and chatted with Melissa before checking out a book and walking home.

I found more gopher mounds to dig or flatten. After a bite of supper, I put some cleaning stuff in a bucket, then rested. Chris came home late. Finally I got a text around 7:30, so went over to the house. Another lady was there, too. He showed us around the house and what he does. I offered to clean the master bath. I scrubbed and scrubbed at the shower enclosure, using #0000 steel wool and various sprays, but the hard water spots persisted. I also cleaned the tub and toilet. Rusty came by with a special paste. I tried that and it helped. But they were ready to go as it was late. So I rinsed and packed up. We agreed to meet again on Friday.

I got home after 10. Chris was on his laptop. It was too late to watch TV. I took my evening supplements. I watched a bunch of cleaning videos. Then I posted to my blog and went to bed.

No comments: