Monday, June 21, 2021

Talk about cleaning

It was after 7:30 when I got up. I made magnesium water, and started the Sunday protocol. I watered all the plants, indoors and out. I cut up food waste and threw it in the compost. I harvested lemon peels soaked in vinegar, and put fresh ones in.

I listened to Dr. Henry Ealy: Most medicines get a black box warning after 5 deaths, and are pulled from the market after 50. Over 6000 fatalities are associated with the jab according to the CDC vaccine reporting system. Over 330,000 adverse events. 652 spontaneous miscarriges. Over 19,000 hospitalizations, 43,000 ER visits, 1700 reports of Bells palsy, over 400 cases of myocarditis under age 18. Counting deaths usually restarts at the end of the year, but not for covid. Reported deaths are not broken down by covid cases in vaccinated vs unvaccinated. From the report numbers we have now, there is a 28x greater risk of injury from vaccination in 12 to 18 year olds, than of benefit. All people should be checked for previous infection in order to be eligible for the shot. This will minimize adverse events. The spike protein, natural or synthetic, damages blood vessel linings. Lethicin powder, L-argenine helps dialate blood vessels. NAC reversed injury.

I put pickled lemon peels in gopher holes and the flowerbed. I read a report about study showing that an alkaline multimineral supplement (Basica) reduced back pain in 92% of patients over 6 weeks. I washed up and got dressed. Then Chris drove us to the chapel.

I talked to Rusty and then the serivce started. We sat in the usual place. We stood to sing three songs, none of which were hymns and were totally unfamiliar. After the serivce, I talked to Rusty about his cleaning business. He suggested I get Diane to help me so I asked her. He also said I could watch him on a job and see what has to be done for a move-out. I also talked to Eileen and was glad to see her again.

We went home, and changed clothes. Chris heated a slice of pizza and GM'd a game online. I laid in the sun for a few minutes, then made and ate breakfast. After reading e-mail for a bit, I went outside to deal with gopher mounds. It was really hot and I had to come in after an hour to cool off and avoid sunburn. I even laid on the bed for awhile.

I was going to walk to the garden, but was waiting for the heat to dissipate a little. I listened to a podcast with the inventor of mRNA vaccine technology (Dr Malone) concerning the Japanese biodistribution study which showed that the nanoparticle envelope ends up in ovaries and bone marrow and lymph nodes, so watch out for leukemia. The spike is biologically active if it leaves the cells it is injected in. This was part of much longer meeting between three doctors discussing all the strange things done in the name of public health that don't make sense, are not done in the accepted scientific manner, and being censored from talking about it to the public or officials. His warning to the FDA that the 'vaccine' was not ready to be rolled out, was dismissed.

When it was over, I realized it was almost 9 and I hadn't eaten supper. I peeled an orange and ate it. We watched the last episode of Lupin. Then I posted to my blog and headed to bed.

* The community garden *

No comments: