Saturday, June 5, 2021

Reinvestment

I got up late, took charcoal, and got ready for the day. I put in a load of laundry. I put new elastic on Patrick's mask, Faye came over. She adjusted the elastic so it would fit him better. I ate breakfast while Faye went to get a paper from South State Bank.

I folded laundry and talked to Chris. His interview went just ok. Faye and I moved the big metal chairs out to the porch. I just wanted them gone. We sat on the porch and talked, then went for a walk. It started raining. We sat on the porch, watching the rain. Then I got a big umbrella and walked around, checking the downspouts to see if they were running freely. But they were funneled into the ground so I couldn't tell.

We went through books on the built-in bookcase trying to make room for photo albums we saw in the front closet. William and Karen came over. William said the photo albums were his. We talked for awhile, but then Faye and I had to scram.

We went to the west end to an office. Vicki showed me an annuity that she picked out for me to replace the one we are getting from Dad. I gave her some info but nothing that couldn't have been done over the phone. Then I talked to Barbara with Faye. We followed her to back to the southside.

We ate supper, and went through the utility room fiiling cabinet. There were lots of agronomy journals. I guess no one would want them now. We looked through the diningroom filing cabinet, and made piles of old documents to shred. There was lots of sheet and book music to go through later.

I looked at e-mail to delete, then posted to my blog, hoping Faye would go home and sleep. I unplugged the router before going to bed because my head was screaming.

* In the parking lot by Vicki's office *

No comments: