Friday, June 4, 2021

Fun with faxing

I went to bed late and got up after the alarm at 7:30 the next morning. I washed up and got dressed. I checked e-mail, called Verizon to reduce the bill. The man assured me that the new router would automatically have same password and everything. Mmm-hmmm.

I took out the old flowers and put them in the compost pile. Faye arrived. I ate breakfast, then we went to William's house to drop off papers. We had things to fax, so looked for Cathy's Copies, but found nothing but a store that sells CBD products. We looked for Kinko's, but found FedEx. They had fax machines but we didn't know how to use them. Faye spent a lot of time filling out the cover page. A man came to help with the first fax set. Then we were able to do the second one. Faxing takes a lot more time than making copies and is far more expensive. We could have sent the stuff overnight for the same or less. We went to South State Bank on the way home. But they had no info on my father even though we had a statement from a few years ago.

We came home for lunch. Faye ate half a Subway sandwich. I got stuff from the fridge. I napped, then listened to part of The Highwire while Faye called DMV and heard we couldn't get an appointment for 2 or three weeks. Faye read her speech to me and I typed it up. Then I went back to the Highwire, but it wouldn't play. I had to reboot Waterfox. An RN reported that her hospital forbid anyone to list a vaccine adverse reaction on any patient's chart. She is suing them for mandating that all employees either get the shot or lose their jobs. In a biodistribution study, they discovered that the spike protein gets into the blood, then accumulates in the spleen, liver, bone marrow, adrenals, and ovaries. The spike protein is dangerous all on its own. It can bind to receptors on platelets, causing clotting and bleeding. It can cross the blood-brain barrier. Suckling infants show bleeding problems. It should stay in shoulder, but sometimes doesn't. In 11 of 13 patients, spike proteins were traveling throughout the body within one day.

Faye and I talked, then went for a walk. I meditated with Deepak. I put two sweet potatoes on the stove to steam in a collander. I helped Faye shred. The potatoes were not cooking so I put them in a small amount of water with a tight-fitting lid. I shredded until I smelled something burning, which at first seemed to be the shredder. Then I took the potatoes off the heat and added some water. I ate a small part of one and put the rest away. Patrick came home from work and helped us shred. I returned Chris' call. I forgot to ask how his interview went. I looked up accordion jokes. After more shredding, Faye went home. I read e-mail for awhile, then posted to my blog and went to bed.

** A cat that wandered through our back yard. **

No comments: