Thursday, June 3, 2021

The Great Clip

I must have slept well because I don't remember having a hard time falling asleep. I got up at 7:30 to take the charcoal, then went back to bed for awhile. I took a shower and got dressed. I checked e-mail briefly, then made some phone calls. Faye came over. I don't think she was satisfied with the way I handled the calls so maybe I shouldn't do things unless she is here.

Forms were e-mailed to me and she printed them out. We filled them out, but she was unsure that it was done correctly. We gave Patrick something to mail for us. She got a call from a man who said he was from Wells Fargo, but he did not have the info that we provided and would not give us his full name. Hmmm. We shuffled papers all afternoon, trying to keep the three banks straight.

We went to Wells Fargo to get a medallion stamp. It was lucky that I had an account there or they wouldn't have helped us. It took some time because the lady was so careful to read everything. We wanted to fax the paperwork, but she couldn't do it and suggested Cathy's Copies.

We went to Design One to schedule massages because Faye had a gift card. But they told us they don't do massages anymore. We went home and I looked up Great Clips and put my name on the schedule. Faye drove me over there and I waited my turn. The lady was very friendly as she cut. I was quite pleased with the result.

On the way back, Faye went to Subway. We came home. She ate, and I cut up some garlic, added it to cooked peas carrots and corn. William was here, looking at cassette tapes. He had one of Dad playing his accordion while people sang. He tried to make a copy of it for me.

We went to the grocery store. When we came home, I called Chris back. He extended my stay by moving my plane ticket a week. Faye shuffled papers to get ready for faxing tomorrow and she left. I listened to an interview: the dollar is going down so buy foreign stocks and currency.

No comments: