Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Ah, more rain!

I heard Chris moving around. I did not hear the sprinkler slapping against the windows. Hopefully that is over now. I stayed in bed until 8. Then I got up, brushed my teeth and read outside for half an hour, finishing the book. I made lemon water, and watered the plants. I practiced my trombone and picked out some music to take along. I looked high and low for a folding music stand but could not find one.

I checked e-mail and listened to the Corbett report. He interviewed Catherine Austin Fitts talking about Cash Friday. It is a reaction to the central bankers trying to replace cash with digital currency which they can control.

I went to the library and checked out the sequel to the book I just finished, thus giving the author one more chance to impress me. I spoke with Melissa for a bit, then came home. I made breakfast and ate it while listening to an interview with Derreck Broze about a new company that creates organisms, and is getting some powerful backers. Chris came home briefly around 1:40 to bring me the music he printed off. At 2, I went to Saronna's house. She plays string base. We practiced scales and played through the duet of Swing Low Sweet Chariot a number of times. She seemed to have a ball. But her boys didn't seem to like it.

I went to the garden and fertilized the plants. I gave extra water to the ones at the end. I also reprogrammed the timer to water for longer. I found a few gopher holes, too. When I got home, I read e-mail, and made a salad. I had seed crackers for protein.

Chris came home. I read a little more e-mail, then went to the school to meet Jenni. We walked and talked around the school block. Then she invited me inside her house. She gave me some cinnamon pickles (more like candied). She also gave me a small jar of homemade salsa. Then I walked home and noticed my hips were a little sore, probably from standing to play trombone.

When I got home, I made tea and we watched two episodes of Warehouse 13. Chris consented to rubbing my feet which was lovely. I used my massage ball to get a kink out of my shoulder. Then I brushed my teeth and sat down to write my blog post. As usual, I got caught up in reading articles until way late.

No comments: