Friday, July 30, 2021

Blindspot

I got up a little late. I did all the usual morning things, then put on music and coffee for meditation morning. At noon I laid out in the sun for a bit. Then I commenced with cleaning the bathrooms and kitchen. I also mopped the floor and vaccuumed the den. By then it was midafternoon. I sat down to read e-mail. I also noted some new tapping phrases for further investigation.

Since Chris did not come home for lunch, I walked to post office to get the mail, and then to the library. I checked out the first season of several series to see if we liked them. I stayed to talk to my next door neighbor who is acting librarian until the new head librarian arrives.

It was almost 5:30 when I walked home. But Chris was still at work when I got there. I noted the darkness to the south and thunder and lightning in the distance. I checked e-mail, listening to dialog about current events. I ordered outdoor fabric to recover the cushion on the new lounger. I needed every bit of 2 yards so I tried to order 3 yards, but Joanns would only let me order in multiples of 2 and I wasn't willing to order 4 yards.

Chris came home late and made himself a burritto. I made tea at 8 and we sat down to watch two episodes of Blindspot. I thought it was violent, but an interesting concept. Then he went to bed and I stayed up to blog (and read more e-mail).

No comments: