Friday, July 16, 2021

First Water Aerobics class

I got up at 7:30. I turned off the AC system because it is probably wireless. I read a book for half an hour. I started coffee morning, then remembered the plants, so I stopped to water them. When meditation was over, I started cleaning the bathrooms and kitchen. Chris came home for a quick lunch. I finished cleaning and did some vacuuming that didn't get done last week. Then I turned the AC back on.

I showered, and read e-mail for too long. I tried to watch Polly and Mary, but only last weeks show was posted. I went out to mow. Brian and Johnnie were out for a walk and came over. He said my charger might be burnt out. So I mowed a little more, then put the mower away and brought the battery in. I plugged it into the charger, and no lights came on. So I added 'charger' to my shopping list.

I listened to a podcast by a Canadian pastor entreating people to stand up to the evil going on in the world. Chris came home from work, said the phone service was working again.

I changed into my bathing suit and put clothes over it. I went to the pool. I did not see any place to pay, and I was hoping to get change. Jenni was in the deep end with another guy. So I took off the clothes covering my suit and got in the water. The water wasn't cold, but with the wind blowing, I got a little chilled. She showed us what exercises to do and I did what she did as best I could. She and the other guy were taller so they could reach the bottom in places where I could not. At the end we swam around a bit, then got out. I dried off and mentioned that I hadn't paid the $4 entrance fee. The pool guy said it was ok as long as I was only there for water aerobics.

When I got home, I changed clothes and made tea. We watched two episodes of Quantum Leap. I brushed my teeth and wrote my blog post. I tried to catch up on e-mail before going to bed.

* While all the other lines for cases and hospitalization are going up, the line for unvaccinated people going to hospital remains largely unchanged. *

No comments: