Monday, July 12, 2021

Still no water

We got up about 8:30. I read outside for half an hour. Then I watered the plants, and checked e-mail. When I finished the Sunday supplement routine, I washed up and got ready for church.

We got to the chapel with time to talk. We sang songs at the beginning of the service. The chaplain talked about murder ( as in thou shalt not) and anger. He seemed to be against feeling angry. After the service, I talked to Diane and Eileen. Then we went home and changed clothes. I made breakfast while Chris made lunch and started gaming with the voices, including Michele's. Johnnie called to say Brian had my mower battery ready. I searched all around for my wallet, then went over after breakfast. Brian had the new battery packs (which he had ordered from Amazon) and the old ones. I paid him but did not have exact change. He sent his son to carry the old one home for me. I put the new one in the mower and started it up. Adam went home to tell his father that it worked.

I picked and ate my first tomato. I listened to talks from the dental summit. I got sleepy and took a nap. I didn't sleep much. I mowed the back yard, which really needed it. Then I went to the garden to feed and water the plants. The water pipes were still not active, and no sprinklers were on. Perhaps I missed them.

When I got home, I made a salad and ate it while listening to interviews from the dental summit. I looked up accordion music markings. I made tea and we watched two episodes of Warehouse 13. I brushed my teeth, got ready for bed, then sat down to write my blog.

No comments: