Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Look who came for dinner

I stayed in bed late, getting up around 9. I read outside for half an hour. I watered the plants. I washed up and got dressed, then read e-mail until it was time to go to church. There were about 5 of us when the service started. The sermon was about “Thou shalt not steal”. When it was over, there were over 10 people there. I talked to Diane and Eileen afterward. Then we went home.

We changed clothes. I made breakfast while Chris made lunch. He gamed with the voices. I watched an embroidery video, then tried to split the word Huntsville into two parts with registration marks. I downloaded them to a card, and checked it out on my machine. I went back and changed the color of the registration marks, then downloaded them again.

I made and ate supper. I got a power supply from Brian and hooked up my mower battery. I set my phone alarm for 4 hours later. I went to garden to water plants and bury dog droppings in gopher holes. I saw Jenni walking so I finished up and hurried after her. She did not hear me. I caught up with her at her house and we talked for awhile, then I walked home. I dug up two holes and set a trap. I saw an antelope in my front yard so I took a pic.

I watched a list of short videos on smart cities. I made tea and watched three episodes of The Bureau of Magical Things. I read more articles, then went to bed.

No comments: