Sunday, July 4, 2021

Needled

I woke up tired so I stayed in bed until almost 9. I got a text that Rusty was cleaning at 9:30. So I watered the plants, got dressed and watched a few cleaning videos for shower surrounds. I made some Dawn/vinegar mix and put it in the bucket. Then I drove over to the house.

I worked on the shower in the master bathroom, again. Still didn't get the hard water spots off. Rusty and Jaime and I talked for some time. I worked until 11. the chemical smell was pretty strong. Then I told Rusty I had to leave. He talked to me for awhile, then I rushed out and went home. I made breakfast and ate it. I started packing the cooler. Chris forgot that I had an appointment at 1. So for a few minutes I thought I would have to drive myself. But he got dressed and we left. We talked most of the way instead of listening to the book on CD.

Chris dropped me off at Melanies. I looked around and made a mental shopping list until the previous person left. Then I went into Lori's office. I gave her my supplement sheet and we talked for awhile. Finally she stuck me full of needles and left the room for 20 minutes. I heard Chris come in the use the bathroom. He must have finished shopping. Afterward, she did not charge me, but said I could book another appointment if I slept better tonight. I bought some stuff I had seen earler, then went outside to meet Chris. He did not have the kombucha, not knowing which flavor I wanted. He said he had called me, but my phone had no record of missed calls. Anyway, we went to Luckey's for kombucha, then went home.

We stopped at the post office, and picked up a DVD from Netflix. We went home, and put food away. I had Chris take a splinter out of my big toe. I washed it and put colloidal silver on it. I called Jaime. She was at the house cleaning. I looked in the garage for a scraper, but didn't find one. I drove to the house to help her. Jaime had some paint scrapers. That seemed to work on the white fiberglass surround. I wanted to try vinegar, but realized at the last moment that I had grabbed the amonia instead. We talked for a long time, exchanging life histories. She left and I finished the bathroom, concluding that it was as good as it was going to get. I wiped some window sills in the bedroom, then went home.

It was too late to eat. I made my evening drink and checked e-mail until Chris was ready to watch. We saw two episodes of Warehouse 13. Then I wrote my blog post, tried to catch up on e-mail, and went to bed, hoping to sleep.

* This was part of the fire brigade parade on Thursday. *

No comments: