Thursday, March 31, 2022

Cheers

Wednesday

I got up at 7:30 to prep for coffee morning. tapping and meditation, recharged headphones, cleaned the bathrooms, put on episode 11 of Covid Secrets while I cleaned the kitchen. Chris came home for lunch. No non-junk mail. He was on the phone trying to get a chaplain to have some office hours here during the week.

I vacuumed here and there. I took a shower and got dressed. I went walking with the ladies. Afterward, we stood and talked. Michelle spoke at length about the need for someone who can see the big picture and identify areas of concern.

I went home while trumpet played Retreat. I got the old DVD and went to the library. I wanted to get a Night Court DVD, but they didn't have that, so I chose one Cheers and one Gomer Pyle. When I got home, I dug up gopher mounds because it was too nice to be inside.

Chris came home, changed his clothes, and went to Mass. I read e-mail, then put on Covid Secrets QnA. Chris came home and made his supper. I paused it to write my blog. Then I made tea and we watched four episodes of Cheers. Chris went to bed while I stayed up to finish the QnA.

No comments: