Tuesday, May 17, 2022

A busy day of seeing new sites

Monday

I woke up to use the bathroom, then was sleeping again when his alarm went off. I was dreaming of Mom when I realized Chris was gone and I needed to get up. I brushed my teeth, watered all the plants, took prodiotics, and juiced a lemon. I watered the worms but some were already dried out. I harvested some cheese curds.

Michelle came by to pick me up around 8. We took a long drive to a farm to buy eggs. Everything was so green there! I rolled in the grass, enjoying every minute.

We went to a health food store. It was so nice to look around. Then we went to her city house. It was small, but so very well decorated. We went to a soup and sandwich place for lunch. I ordered vegetable chick pea soup. It was difficult to spot the chick peas. The meal came with a roll and a chocolate covered strawberry. It's their signature thing. I saved both for later.

We stopped by the house that sells goat milk, but the couple wasn't home. She took me to a park to get leaf mold. Then we went to a greenhouse that happened to be nearby. I did a lot of looking and picked out some flowers. At one point, we both got dizzy, then we left. We went back to the goat milk place, but still no one was home.

Then we went to Cal Ranch, where we got some steer manure. Michelle was strong enough to put it in the car. Finally we drove a long way to get back to base. I fell asleep at least once. She took me home and we unloaded my purchases from her car. I forgot to invite her in for cheese.

After she left, I found a message asking to open the swap shop. I walked to the post office for mail and to unlock the shop. When I got home, I tasted the cheese. It was too pungent for me. I ate supper, and gave more water to the worms. I spiked 4 jugs of water with minerals and LAB. I went to the garden to pull weeds and apply mineral water. I unrolled the irrigation system and watered the kale plant.

I came home to post to my blog for yesterday, then I made tea. We watched the last episodes of Cheers, season 2. Eventually we went to bed.

No comments: