Saturday, May 28, 2022

Chris' Birthday

Friday

I woke up early and went back to sleep. I got up after 8. I brushed and swished, then watered. We took the sweet potato and peppers outside, still in their respective bags from last year.

I read e-mail, then went outside to read, but started working on the yard instead. I flattened mounds, filled holes, and picked up stones. I started getting sun burnt, so I came in and read.

I made breakfast, and added to the grocery list. Chris took a shower and got dressed. Then we went to Tooele, finished the old book on CD and starting the new one.

We shopped for groceries. Then we got food at a Korean restaurant called CupBop. Due to the traffic layout, we had a hard time getting back on the road. I ate my bowl of food with chopsticks, then used them to feed Chris on the way home. It seemed romantic to me.

We stopped at the post office. There was a yellow slip in our box. We took the groceries home. I finished my bowl of food, and read e-mail. I planted seeds in the flowerbed, and watered the lawn.

I talked to Faye for some time. Then I downloaded pics from my camera and cropped them. I wrote my blog post, and made tea. We watched 4 episodes of Gomer Pyle. I fell asleep on the 4th episode, so I went to bed after that.

No comments: