Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Written in stone (or will be soon)

Tuesday

I got up around 8, not having gotten up at all during the night. Yay! I brushed my teeth and checked e-mail for a few minutes, then called Faye. After talking to her, I sent out texts and e-mails to concerned people, letting them know that she is fine. The doctor just had to open the incision and remove blood clots.

I continued reading e-mail and responding. I called Dohner Memorials to get a date put on the tombstone. I looked into 'written expression disorder'. It is to writing what dyslexia is to reading. I picked off new yam sprouts, and watered the potted plants.

I burned my hand while drying a bowl to make breakfast. I read articles for a while, then took my trombone to Saronna's house. I played with her from the trios book. Then, when school got out, Wyatt joined us with his jazz book. It had a CD and was kind of neat.

Afterward, I went to the gym to walk with Diane and Jenni. Then I went to the post office and picked up a package. When I got home, I picked up a cup of sprouts and took them to Chris' executive assistant. We chatted for awhile, and then Michele (my daughter) called. I walked out to my car to chat with her. She was having a sewing conundrum.

After the call, I went home. I brought the trombone in from the car. I read e-mail, and ate some ground beef. I made a salad. Chris called and we chatted for awhile. Then I posted to my blog and sat down to watch Carol Burnett. It was almost midnight when I shut it off and went to bed.

No comments: