Sunday, May 15, 2022

A windmill-type spinner

Saturday

I watered plants and worms. I ran the dishwasher, then listened to podcasts. I got a call canceling the appointment this afternoon. I came up with a card for Faye, and put it in an envelop with the invoice for Dohner Memorials. I took it to the post office, which closed a few minutes before I got there. I talked to the clerk who was just leaving. She said she uses a windmill-type spinner to keep gophers out of her yard.

I went home and asked Chris for a coconut oil massage. Afterward, Chris installed the new shower filter and we showered with much better water flow. I got dressed and made breakfast. I listened to a podcast on geoengineering while reading e-mail. Check out Project Popeye. I moved laundry from the washer to the dryer.

I talked to Faye. She is having car trouble. I put in a white load. I talked to Jamie, who didn't get my text about the canceled appointment. I made chia/flax mix then sat down to see if there is such a thing as chia/flax bread.

I listened to a QnA, then worked out at the gym with Diane. I expect to be sore tomorrow. I looked at more chia/flax bread recipes. They seem to need a bit of boiling water, possibly due to the chia.

I posted to my blog. I made tea. We watched 4 episodes of Cheers. I listened to part of a Ben Greenfield podcast, then paused it to go to bed.

No comments: