Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Faye is not out of the woods yet

Sunday

I got up late, having a weird dream. I brushed my teeth and put orange peels outside to dry. I made mini-muffins. They were made mostly of eggs and flax seed, plus honey, cinnamon and vanilla for flavoring. However, none of those flavors were present in the final product. Chris gave me a massage and we both took showers. I read e-mail until time to make breakfast.

After breakfast I got dressed for church. It had rained, but was drying out. I took the muffins and Jenni's stuff with me. She and her husband were walking in when I got there. I handed her the bag and her husband paid the $9.

I took a communion pack and sat down for the service. Michelle and her family came and sat with me. The pastor introduced himself to them. Then Saronna came with her family while we were singing the opening songs.

After the service, I opened the muffin container and chatted with Jenni and Saronna while the kids ate muffins. Then I took the remaining muffins home. Chris was gaming with the voices and doing laundry. I read e-mail until almost 3:30.

Then I packed my sauna bag and went to the gym. Jenni and Michelle were already there. We all did a weighted workout, then sat in the sauna. We chatted for an hour or so. Jenni left. Michelle and I chatted in the locker room. She insists on helping me clean the windows and decorate the house on the hill. I really don't want to go there.

Then I chatted with the lady at the front desk. I offered her yam sprouts and she accepted, saying I could leave them there for her during the week. Then I went home. Chris had supper on the stove. He was folding laundry and packing for his trip. I washed up and put on clean clothes. I jotted notes for my blog. Michelle texted me about meeting at the house on the hill to see how the light comes in at night.

I made a salad. I called Faye. She was still at Asha's house and going back to the hospital because her surgical wound wasn't healing right. I posted to my blog. It was raining again so I let Michelle know that it wasn't a good night to go up there. Then I made tea and we watched three episodes of Gomer Pyle.

Chris made the bed while I was reading Telegram messages. Then we went to bed.

No comments: