Monday, May 23, 2022

Playing in church

Sunday

We got up around 7:30 or so. I brushed my teeth, then watered the worms and plants. I checked e-mail, then readied a birthday card for Michele. I took supplements on schedule. I heated goat milk and strained out the curds. I got app 7 oz of cheese.

Chris gave me a coconut oil massage. He showered and then I did. I made and ate breakfast. I got dressed for church. I picked up the banana-oatmeal cookies and my trombone and went to the chapel.

I found the door open. Only the guest pastor was there. We talked for a bit until others had shown up. Then he prayed and I played three hymns on my trombone. He preached from the 7th chapter of John. I played one more hymn and the service was over. We stood around talking and eating cookies. I got to hold Saronna's baby.

I went home. Chris unzipped my dress and I changed clothes. I read e-mail for awhile and picked clipped threads from the CSM's skirt. I also looked up prices for goat cheese to figure out what I should charge.

I met the ladies at the school. We walked around the block and talked. Then Diane and Jenni went home. Michelle and I went to the sauna at the gym. We talked until the temp went up to 200. We got out and talked in the changing room. Then she showed me the colonel's new toy: a weightlifting platform. It seemed like a repetitious thing in a gym full of weight machines. Then she and I went outside to sit on a bench since the gym was closing.

We talked for some time and then I took her home. She gave me a burgundy pillow from the extras her store had gotten in. Then I went home for supper. Chris and I folded laundry. I mended his sock. I read e-mail and listened to an interview.

I wrote a blog post. I made tea. We watched 4 episodes of Cheers. I nodded off during the last one. We dressed the bed with clean sheets and called it a night.

No comments: