Thursday, May 26, 2022

Ambassador to Figi?

Wednesday

I prepared for coffee morning. In the middle of exercising, I remembered the plants and watered them. After finishing tapping and meditation, I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. Chris came home for lunch. He gave me a pool pass. The opening day is tomorrow. I vacuumed, and mopped. He left.

I put on a suit and sat in the sun, reading. Later I took a shower, then read e-mail. At 3:30 I went to the school. I saw the chaplain's assistant's car was in the parking lot. I called on Jenni, then Diane showed up. We walked a different block.

Afterward, I went home. I watered the flowerbeds and gopher holes. No gophers appeared. I finished listening to Mary and Polly. Chris called and asked if I had a key to the chapel. So I went over there to deliver it. But by the time I got there, someone else had opened the door.

I went to the garden at 7, probably just before Chris got home from Mass. I buried the last two drip lines, and dug weeds from the pathway. When my irrigation system came on, a tiny geyser erupted from the woodchips above one line. Sigh.

I got home just after 8. Chris told me that his sister was nominated for ambassador to Figi. We both hope she gets confirmed. I posted to my blog, then made tea. We watched four episodes of Gomer Pyle. He went to bed, but I stayed up later than I should have to read e-mail.

No comments: