Sunday, May 8, 2022

Baking day

Saturday

It was almost 8:30 when I got up. I got myself ready and read e-mail. I picked fabrics for the class and ironed some of them. I made a carrot bag, referring often to the instructions online. I asked Chris for a massage. Later we each took a shower.

I read some e-mail, then made breakfast. I finished listening to episode 3. I gathered every thing for class. I went to chapel with Chris. He helped carry the machines in, then walked home, stopping at the post office.

I set up, then started working on a piece of fabric to identify and mark repeats. Jenni came, then Tonja, then Saronna's husband and kids. We worked on carrot bags. I had to help Sophia and Jenni with the cutting. We all chatted quite a bit. Then I realized how late it was. We packed up. I got cut on a rotary cutter that someone didn't fully retract. They helped me carry stuff to my car, including some cardboard boxes that I found.

When I got home, Chris brought my machines in. I mowed the lawn, then plugged in the charger. Chris had roasted bacon, steamed veggies, and cooked ground beef and mushrooms. I ate supper, finished a video and started episode 4 of Propaganda Exposed.

I paused it to make cheese sticks, half with bacon. I also made flax seed muffins. I cut the crispy edges off of the cheese and ate it. I shared them with Chris. I made tea and we watched the last three episodes of Gomer Pyle. Then I put the muffins and my laundry away and we made the bed. I typed out notes for tomorrow. Then I went to bed and waited for Chris.

No comments: