Monday, May 9, 2022

Mother's Day

Sunday

I was having a dream, but woke up to pee. I took a probiotic, then went back to brush my teeth. Chris said something about a card, so I went to my laptop to find a Mother's Day card that he placed there when I wasn't looking. I read the card and what he wrote inside. It was sweet. I turned on my phone and brushed my teeth. I checked the worms. I didn't see any worms, but the pineapple top I threw in there seems very happy. I got Mother's Day messages on my phone so I replied and sent out some others.

I resumed watching the propaganda episode. Lloyd Jowers admitted he hired a police lieutenant to shoot MLK. The Gulf of Tonkin attack was later found to be false and LBJ knew it. I finished the episode and looked at e-mail. Faye called to say she has an appointment tomorrow and they may take out the drain and then she may go home. An hour after my last supplement, I tried a muffin, with and without cheese. It was much better with the piece of cheese.

I tried to watch the documentary “2000 Mules”. It's about people stuffing ballot boxes. But I didn't want to pay $30 to watch it.

I made breakfast. Michele called in for the game and talked to me for a few minutes. Then I rushed to get dressed for church. I brought muffins, cheese squares and chocolate-covered pretzels (free from Nuts.com). When I got to the chapel, I left the food on the table just inside the door. I took my seat, noting that only Jenni and her husband were there. No one else came in. When the 5 minute count-down ended, we sang two songs, then heard Dave preach from John 5. Then we sang a hymn. I opened the muffin and cheese container, and the package of 6 beautifully decorated pretzels. They snacked and then I took the rest home.

When I got home, I ate the rest of my breakfast. I packed my sauna bag and gifts for the gym lady and muffins for Michelle. Just as I grabbed my coat, Michele called with good wishes. We talked for awhile, as I figured my daughter was more important than being on time for the gym. When I finally left the house, I forgot my sauna bag.

The gym lady was standing out in front of the gym. I gave her some yam sprouts and some chocolate-covered pretzels. We talked for a bit, then I went inside to find Michelle. She was talking to a lady I didn't know, but she introduced me. I started working out on three machines. I was done about the same time Michelle finished so we went to the next room. I worked out on 5 machines there while we talked. Then we went to the sauna, at which time I realized I had no sauna stuff. So I went in fully dressed with no water bottle. It took a while to warm up. Heather came in later and we had a good chat.

I went home. I washed off and changed my clothes. I crammed the last of the napa cabbage in a jar and covered it with the remaining kimchi. I sifted through the worm bin to see if any worms were left. I found them all in one spot, in a ball. I gave them some papaya rind. Chris went to help the colonel with his lawnmower and came back with a battery charger. He hooked up the riding lawn mower to charge. I ate leftovers for supper. I watched episode 5. I posted to my blog. I made tea and we watched some Carol Burnett. Then I set up the bread machine with the ingredients and went to bed.

No comments: