Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Trying some new things

Tuesday

I did not hear reveille or my phone alarm. I watered all those life forms around the house that need water. I read e-mail until breakfast. I made muffins, adding powdered mint for flavoring. I spiked two jars of whey with probiotics to see if they make different flavors of cheese.

At 2:30, I took my trombone and a hymnal over to Saronna's house. We chatted and played for over an hour. The lad never showed up. I asked Saronna if she could play with me on Sunday if the chaplain's assistant was still out.

I called David about making a pillow from a pillowtop that his mother made. I drained and dried a can of chick peas. I pulled the skins off, then mixed them with oil and spices and popped them in the oven for close to an hour. I covered citrus rinds with rubbing alcohol and set them aside to make a tincture. I measured out 4 oz of goat chesse and put it in a container to take a pic. But it was all dried out from sitting in the sprouter.

I listened to interviews online. I pulled the crispy chick peas from the oven. The largest ones were too mealy, but the smaller ones were just right. Chris came home and helped me eat them.

The CSM came to get her skirt. She promised to pay me later. I listened to more interviews. Then I went to the garden. I buried two more drip lines, and added fertilized water. I also fertilized the pear tree, apple tree and lilac tree on 1st street.

I got home around 8. I posted to my blog, made tea, and we watched Cheers. Chris went to bed first and I went later.

No comments: