Thursday, August 18, 2022

Internet out

Wednesday

I woke up hearing Chris get ready for work (after working out with the colonel). I waited until he left, then got up. I watered first and planted some sprouted garlic. I filled in some gopher holes, then washed the sprouting container. I watered and fed the garden, and pulled some weeds. I closed the garden gate, which someone has left open every morning this week.

I prepared for Coffee morning. After exercising, tapping and meditating, I cleaned the bathrooms and took a shower. I put hot water in the kitchen sink to soak some silverware, then went to the inspection. They found a few spots which we wiped up. The house passed and I signed the papers.

I returned the keys to Housing on my way home. I prepared a payment to Jamie for the part of the cleaning that she did. I cleaned the kitchen, and jotted notes for my blog. Something happened to the cursor and I could no longer insert characters. I deleted a bunch of e-mail, then closed my blog window and reopened it. Then It worked like normal.

I worked on finding a sewing project for this Saturday. I looked in my sewing room to see if I had the right materials. I also tried sewing on chalkboard fabric and it worked fine without any special feet.

I went to see Jamie. I took her her share of the money. We talked about adding options for people who can't afford to pay someone to clean everything. Karen called, so I sat my car and talked to her. She wanted to have a meeting with all four of us siblings. Then I drove home and called Faye to discuss it with her.

I picked lettuce and greens, made a salad, and ate it. I put on a suit and went to the pool. It felt quite cold, but I got in anyway. I swam around and spoke with Jenni and Heather until time to get out. There was no electricity at the gym.

I went home and changed clothes. Chris was still at the burn training. I worked on my blog, but did not have internet so I couldn't post it. I accessed e-mail on my phone. I listened to This Week with Mary and Polly and laid on the PEMF mat. In the middle of it, Chris came home and said the internet had been back up for half an hour. It was pretty late, so we just talked for a bit. Then he helped me up and he went to bed. I read e-mail for awhile, then retired myself.

No comments: