Saturday, August 27, 2022

Time for more ink

Friday

I got up late. Chris was already over at Chuck and Terri's, helping them load stuff on a trailer. I watered plants at home, then at the garden. I walked to Terri's house to see how it was going. They were just finishing up. She gave me a bag from her freezer. I took it home and walked back. The guys finished loading the trailer. Chuck and Terri headed out and we walked home.

I made and ate breakfast while Chris showered and had lunch. I finished the shopping list. He packed the cooler and we went to Tooele. We shopped at the usual places plus the dollar store and the one next door. Neither had what I wanted.

When we got back to base, we stopped to get the mail, then unpacked the food at home. I read e-mail for awhile, then opened the package with new ink cartridges. I put one in and wrestled with the desktop computer to get it booted up. I found and copied I'll Fly Away, which is Chuck's favorite hymn. I was able to make it full page size with the software on the desktop. But it was still hard to read.

I ate leftovers for supper, then put on my suit and went to the pool. It was as cold or colder than ever. I brought the big clock and watched it after every lap. They did not tell me when to get out. I got out when I decided it was time - 7:57. I dried off and went home.

I changed clothes, then downloaded pics from my phone and cropped them. I listened to a podcast. Then I made tea and we watched Cheers. Afterward, I listened to more of the podcast, and finally went to bed.

No comments: