Sunday, August 14, 2022

Rain

Saturday

I woke up with my back hurting. I puttered around, then put on some arnica cream and got dressed. I worked on my blog post about yesterday. I watered the plants at home, then went to the garden to water those. I also picked some kale leaves for later.

When I got home, I walked to the post office. It was good for my back, and I got to chat with the clerk. Then I picked up my packages and walked home. I read email until Chris was ready. He gave me a coconut oil massage. Afterward, he took a shower, and then I did. He started laundry while I made and ate breakfast. I read e-mail as I ate.

Around 2:30, I went to the apartment to get started on the cleaning. I put a container of hot ammonia water inside the stove to soak the filter and burner bowl. Deb called to ask if I would be in their talent show with Saronna. I said yes.

I cleaned what I could at the apartment, then went to the house on Mustang Run to get the step stool and the small handvac. Later Jamie came over. She moved the fridge and stove so I could clean behind them. When I got home, I figured that I worked 3 out of the 3.5 hours I had been there.

When I got home, I had leftover steak for supper. I listened to episode 9 of some health summit. I was going to get dressed for the pool, but I looked outside and it looked stormy. So I picked lettuce and made a salad. Then the rain hit. Jamie called, and came over to get my apt key. She opened the external storage unit, but nothing was in there.

I worked on today's write-up. I made tea and practiced my trombone. I ate some blueberries with whipped goat cream. We watched four episodes of Cheers. I stayed up late to read e-mail, then went to bed.

No comments: