Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Power out

Tuesday

I got up before 8. The electricity was off. I realized that when I tried to vacuum the bedroom. I watered and fed the plants around the house and yard. Then I went to the garden to do the same thing. When I got home, I watered gopher holes and tried to get the dirt back in the ground. I emptied the dishwasher.

I went to the apartment to work on the kitchen, but it was too dark. So I dusted the furniture and cleaned three sets of blinds. It took me half an hour each. Then I realized I could hear the AC running. So the power was back on.

I went home for breakfast. I heard a strange noise as soon as I walked in the house. I found vacuum running in the bedroom. I dropped my purse on the bed while I swept the room. Then I made and ate breakfast.

When it was time to leave, I couldn't find my purse, till I remembered finding the vacuum. Then I went to 613 for a walk-thru. I wiped up a few spots. Jamie did not show up so I went to her house. She had forgotten.

We talked and then I went home for my trombone. I went to Saronna's house and we played our favorite piece. Then Sebastien came. The three of us played hymns together. I took him home, and then got my walking shoes and went to the gym.

I walked with Terri, then called Jamie to meet me on Pronghorn. We toured that house that the movers had just left, then went to my house to discuss the price. Jamie and Shana left, and I had a bite to eat while tuning into the Zoom call for the quilt guild. Chris came home from work, had a bite to eat and went to the Townhall.

I left the zoom call just before 6, and went to the meeting which was in the school auditorium. I sat by Michelle. I stayed afterward to talk, but not as long as Chris did. I drove home, and called William to wish him a Happy Birthday. I also talked to Karen. Chris came home, finally. By the time I finished my phone call, it was after 9. We watched two episodes of Cheers. I read e-mail until after 11, then went to bed.

No comments: