Monday, August 22, 2022

Some people can do their own cleaning

Sunday

I watered the plants at home, then went to the garden. There were no more very hungry caterpillars. I picked kale and mint to try in the freeze dryer, then went home. I cleaned up the mint and took it and other stuff to Michelle's house. She was going to try it in her new freeze dryer.

When I got home, I vacuumed the carpet near my computer and accidentally caught one of the hanging earbuds and the whole thing wrapped itself around the beater bar before I could shut it off. Chris helped me unwrap it. They were toast.

I made and ate breakfast. I got an e-mail from a man who wants a reevaluation of cleaning his house. I got dressed for church, and took muffins and my trombone out to the car. I went to the chapel. The chaplain's wife was there! I greeted her and the boys and the dog. I set up my trombone in the front pew. Saronna came and set up her string bass.

When the service started, praise songs were played on the screen overhead. But few could sing them. Then we had the sermon, and finally we got to play hymns. It was Sebastian's last day so no piano next week.

We had a pretty good turnout and I was afraid the muffins would run out. But there were some left for me to take home. When I got home, I texted with Jamie, to see when we could get to that guy's house. I read e-mail, and searched online for printer ink. I ordered the cheapest one.

At 5, I went to gym, and worked out with Michelle. Mickie talked to me for a bit, then I sat in the sauna with Michelle. I got home about 7, and talked to Jamie. She told me to go by myself. So I went to David's house. Looking around, I verified that he was cleaning to standard. I told him he didn't need us. He showed me how he took his stove door apart to clean inside. We chatted for awhile. I looked at all the boxes he had left. I texted Terri and she got the two tall boxes she needed for her lamps.

When I got home, I made tea. We watched four episodes of Cheers. Then I read e-mail until bedtime.

No comments: